Call for Abstract
15th World Medical Nanotechnology Congress, will be organized around the theme “Advances of Nanomedicine in diagnosis theranostics”
Medical Nanotechnology 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Medical Nanotechnology 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nano medicine is the next wave of advancements in the healthcare space. The nanotechnology revolution is now enabling novel approaches to address the major problems in modern medicine, leading to the emergence of nano medicine as a new paradigm for diagnosis and therapy, according to experts.
- Track 1-1Nanomedicne and Nanocapsules
- Track 1-2Nanocardiology
- Track 1-3Nanodentistry
- Track 1-4Nanotechnology for cancer treatment
- Track 1-5Nanostructured Materials for Artificial Organs
- Track 1-6Nano Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 1-7Invasive Therapy Technologies
- Track 1-8Detection of Lung, Brain and Breast cancer
- Track 1-9Nanomedicine for Gastrointestinal Tract (GI) Diseases
- Track 1-10NanoMedicine in HIV
- Track 1-11Nanomedicine and Diabetes
- Track 1-12Nanotechnology in Food science
- Track 1-13Nanomedicine Surgery
- Track 1-14Future Nanomedicine
Nanoelectronics are so small that several hundred such devices would fit in the period at the end of this sentence. Laboratory versions made of silicon nanowires can detect disease biomarkers and even single virus cells, or record heart cells as they beat. Lieber’s team also has integrated nanoelectronics into living tissues in three dimensions — creating a “cyborg tissue.” One obstacle to the practical, long-term use of these devices is that they typically fall apart within weeks or days when implanted. In the current study, the researchers set out to make them much more stable.
- Track 2-1Nano-Bio Interactions
- Track 2-2Nano-Bio Interfaces
- Track 2-3Nanostructured Materials for Artificial Organs
- Track 2-4Tissue engineering by Nanotechnology
- Track 2-5Nanorobotics and nanomanufacturing
- Track 2-6 Nano-Optics and Spintronics
- Track 2-7 Nano MEMS
The ability of DNA to self–assemble into a variety of nanostructures and nanomachines is highlighted in a growing number of papers in Nature Nanotechnology. The appeal of DNA to nanoscientists is threefold: first, it is a natural nanoscale material; second, a large number of techniques for studying DNA are already available; and third, its ability to carry information can be exploited in the self–assembly process. DNA is also increasingly being used to organize other nanomaterials, and the related field of RNA nanotechnology is beginning to emerge. All this can be seen in the articles below.
- Track 3-1Structural DNA nanotechnology
- Track 3-2Dynamic DNA nanotechnology
- Track 3-3Structural and Sequence designing
- Track 3-4DNA origami
- Track 3-5DNA polyhedra
- Track 3-6Three-dimensional arrays
Nanopharmaceuticals such as liposomes, quantum dots, dendrimers, carbon nanotubes and polymeric nanoparticles have brought considerable changes in drug delivery and the medical system. Nanopharmaceuticals offer a great benefit for the patients in comparison with the conventional drugs. There are several advantages of these drugs such as enhanced oral bioavailability, improved dose proportionality, enhanced solubility and dissolution rate, suitability for administration and reduced food effects.
- Track 4-1Nanomedicine and Nanotherapeutics
- Track 4-2Nanomedicine and Forumlations
- Track 4-3Nanomedicine and Dendrimers
- Track 4-4Nanomedicne and Micelles
- Track 4-5Nanomedicne and Ceramic nanoparticles
- Track 4-6Pharmacology and nanotechnology
Nanotechnology could be strategically implemented in new developing drug delivery systems that can expand drug markets. Such a plan would be applied to drugs selected for full-scale development based on their safety and efficacy data, but which fail to reach clinical development because of poor biopharmacological properties. The new drug delivery methods are expected to enable pharmaceutical companies to reformulate existing drugs on the market, thereby extending the lifetime of products and enhancing the performance of drugs by increasing effectiveness, safety and patient adherence, and ultimately reducing healthcare costs.
- Track 5-1Drug Delivery for the cardiovascular system
- Track 5-2Drug Delivery for the central nervous system
- Track 5-3Drug Delivery for musculo-skeletal disorders
- Track 5-4Drug Delivery for the reproductive system or urinary system
- Track 5-5Drug Delivery for the immune system
- Track 5-6Drug Delivery for allergic disorders
- Track 5-7Drug Delivery for nutrition
- Track 5-8Nanocapsules for Drug Delivery
- Track 5-9Design of Nanodrugs
The term nanotechnology alludes to an extensive variety of advances which might majorly affect drug and particularly in the field of cardiovascular pharmaceutical. A portion of the exploration territories in cardiovascular medication conceivably influenced by the utilization of nanotechnology incorporate observing gadgets for the cardiovascular framework (bio sensors), heart valve prostheses, imaging innovation (contrast media), instruments and propelled materials for insignificant intrusive surgery, persistent medication application innovation, drug eluting stents, and mechanical help gadgets supporting the coming up short heart. The potential effect of nanotechnology on the future advancement of more complex mechanical help gadgets is a great sample to show the collaboration of various fortes to enhance such gadgets. The nanomedicine market came to $63.8 billion in 2010 and $72.8 billion in 2011. The business sector is relied upon to develop to $130.9 billion by 2016 at a compound yearly development rate (CAGR) of 12.5% between years 2011 and 2016.
- Track 6-1Nano Cardiomyoplasty
- Track 6-2Nano-carriers against atherosclerotic plaques
- Track 6-3Polysaccharide Nanosystems for Future Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 6-4Transmyocardial Revascularization (TMR) by Medical Nanomaterials
- Track 6-5Nano Artificial Heart Valve Surgery
- Track 6-6Nanotechnology for Cardiac Tissue Regeneration
The improvement of nanomaterials and nanotechnology has acquired another time the field of Nano prescription. The use of the Nanomedicine in the diverse fields of solution are offering humankind for the leap forward in medication conveyance, some assistance with blooding cleansing, tissue designing growth furthermore related fields of drug. The business sector examination says that the Nanomedicine deals for the disease conclusion has crossed $7.1billion in 2009 and with more than 230 organizations in Nanoinformatics and 45 items worldwide of Nanobio-innovation at least $4.6 billion in innovative work is been contributed each year. More than 490 colleges of Nano solution around the globe and around 54 commercial ventures in India are doing research in medication conveyance and biomedical instrumentation. Almost $9,600 million is been supported on this task. Tissue building is the Present exploration which is concentrated by the United Kingdom.
- Track 7-1Chemotherapy
- Track 7-2Nano materials for cancer diagnosis and therapy
- Track 7-3Nanotheranostics for Cancer
- Track 7-4RNA Nanotechnology for Cancer treatment
- Track 7-5Target based drug delivery
- Track 7-6Nano colloids
- Track 7-7DNA nanorobots
Two decades of Nanotoxicology research has shown that the interactions between nanomaterials and cells, animals, humans and the environment are remarkably complex. Researchers are still trying to understand in detail how the physical, chemical and other properties of nanomaterials influence these interactions, and thus determine the ultimate impact of nanomaterials on health and the environment. And as new nanomaterials are developed, and animal testing is reduced, computational methods are becoming increasingly important for prioritizing safety studies. There is also an ongoing debate about the regulation of nanomaterials. Nature Nanotechnology has published articles on all these topics and this web focus on nanotoxicology contains links to all of them.
- Track 8-1Coatings and Charges
- Track 8-2Genotoxicity
- Track 8-3Cytotoxicity
- Track 8-4fullerene toxicity
- Track 8-5nano-visualisation
- Track 8-6Nanomedicine and Toxicology
Graphene is also vastly studied for applications in cancer drug delivery, mostly due to its large surface area that allows it to transport massive amounts of drugs to specific sites in the body. Nanomedicine is currently still in its infancy, and so is the use of graphene for medical applications
- Track 9-1Synthesis of Graphene and 2D Materials
- Track 9-2Applications of Graphene in Medicine
- Track 9-3Graphene for Wearable Nano Sensors
- Track 9-4Prospects and Challenges of Graphene
Health care is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in human beings. Health care is delivered by practitioners in allied health, dentistry, midwifery (obstetrics), medicine, nursing, optometry, pharmacy, psychology and other health professions. It refers to the work done in providing primary care, secondary care, and tertiary care, as well as in public health. Health care systems are organizations established to meet the health needs of target populations. Their exact configuration varies between national and subnational entities. In some countries and jurisdictions, health care planning is distributed among market participants, whereas in others, planning occurs more centrally among governments or other coordinating bodies.
- Track 10-1Public Healthcare
- Track 10-2Advances in Healthcare
- Track 10-3Global Healthcare
- Track 10-4Healthcare management
- Track 10-5Medicinal healthcare
Nanotechnology is widely used for development of paediatric medicine based on its variable characteristics. The large surface to volume ratio characteristic of nanomaterials is helpful to inhibit bacteria attachment to the organs and promote nonbacterial cell adhesion. The unique surface energetics of nanomaterials because of their significantly greater surface area compared with micron-sized materials. Because of the tissue growing properties of nanomaterials and antimicrobial properties of both nanoparticles and Nano modified surfaces have a number of applications within paediatric medicine. Some of these applications include anti-infection, tissue regeneration, drug delivery and bio-sensing.
- Track 11-1Treatment for paediatric Cancer
- Track 11-2Pharmacotherapy of paediatric HIV
- Track 11-3Paediatric Urology Research
- Track 11-4Paediatric heart disease and thrombosis
This review will discuss polymer matrix based nanocomposites with exfoliated clay being one of the key modifications. While the reinforcement aspects of nanocomposites are the primary area of interest, a number of other properties and potential applications are important including barrier properties, flammability resistance, electrical/electronic properties, membrane properties, polymer blend compatibilization. An important consideration in this review involves the comparison of properties of nanoscale dimensions relative to larger scale dimensions.
- Track 12-1Bio-hybrid nanofibres
- Track 12-2Bio-hybrid polymer nanotubes
- Track 12-3silicon nanospheres
- Track 12-4Nanocarbon tubes
- Track 12-5Electroactive polymers
- Track 12-6Copolymer
- Track 12-7Biopolymer
- Track 12-8Nanocomposite
Nanoparticles that are obviously occurring or they are the incidental by products of combustion processes is usually physically, chemically varied and often termed as ultrafine particles.
- Track 13-1Nanoparticles Synthesis and Applications
- Track 13-2Thin Films Modeling, Scale Effects, Nanostructured Thin Films
- Track 13-3Inorganic/Organic Nanomaterials
- Track 13-4Semiconductors, Metals, Ceramics, Polymers
- Track 13-5Graphene, Fullerenes, Carbon Nanotubes, Low-dimension Nanostructures
- Track 13-6Nanostructured Coatings, Surfaces and Membranes
- Track 13-7Food Technology
- Track 13-8Nanotech Detector for Heart Attacks
- Track 13-9Biosensors, Diagnostics and Imaging
Bio-nanotechnology is the system of engineering principles with relation to molecular functions and nano mechanisms. Biomedical Nanotechnology is the application of technical aspects to biological process that includes Nano medicines, Tissue Growing Nanostructures, Cell interactions with nano particles etc. Revolutionary opportunities and future scope of nanotechnology is gaining its utmost importance in nano life sciences.
- Track 14-1Cell interactions with nano particles
- Track 14-2Revolutionary opportunities and future scope of nanotechnology
- Track 14-3Tissue Growing Nanostructures
- Track 14-4Nano-Mechanisms for Molecular Systems
- Track 14-5Functional Nanomaterials
- Track 14-6Nanocarbon tubes
Nanotechnology is the science of manipulating atoms and molecules in the nanoscale - 80,000 times smaller than the width of a human hair. The world market for products that contain nanomaterials is expected to reach $2.6 trillion by 2015. The use of nanotechnology has stretched across various streams of science, from electronics to medicine and has now found applications in the field of cosmetics by taking the name of nanocosmetics. This widespread influence of nanotechnology in the cosmetic industries is due to the enhanced properties attained by the particles at the nano level including color, transparency, solubility etc. The different types of nanomaterial’s employed in cosmetics include nanosomes, liposomes, fullerenes, solid lipid nanoparticles etc.
- Track 15-1Cosmetic Formulation
- Track 15-2Nanotechnlogy cosmeceuticals benefits
- Track 15-3Safety of nanomaterials in cosmetic products
- Track 15-4Cosmetic Regulation- saftey assessment
- Track 15-5Present position of nanotechnology in cosmetics
- Track 15-6Diagnostic Techniques in Dermatology
Tissue engineering is the use of a combination of cells,engineering and materials methods, and suitable biochemical and physicochemical factors to improve or replace biological tissues. Tissue engineering involves the use of a scaffold for the formation of new viable tissue for a medical purpose.
- Track 16-1Liquid-based template assembly
- Track 16-2Bioartificial organs
- Track 16-3Artificial bone marrow
- Track 16-4Artificial bone
- Track 16-5bone Tissue-engineered vessels
- Track 16-6Oral mucosa tissue engineering
- Track 16-7Artificial pancreas
- Track 16-8Nanofiber self-assembly
Nanocomputing defines computing that uses very small, or nanoscale, devices (one nanometer [nm] is one billionth of a meter). The integrated circuits (IC) industry still looks to the future to regulate the smallest electronic devices possible within the parameters of computing technology.
- Track 17-1Semiconductor Quantum dots
- Track 17-2Nano Robotics
- Track 17-3Artificial Intelligence
- Track 17-4Single-chip Memories
- Track 17-5Nanostructured Multiphase Alloys
- Track 17-6Cellular Neural Networks
- Track 17-7Molecular Computing
- Track 17-8 Nanoparticles and Imaging technology
Scaffold-based tissue engineering approaches have been under investigation for more than 30 years now and many different techniques have been developed in order to engineer various tissues of the body. Some of them have been translated from bench to bedside, yet many are still under intensive examination. Biodegradable scaffolds applied in tissue engineering aim to temporarily substitute for the extracellular matrix and its complex biological functions during the regeneration and/or remodelling period, and are subsequently degraded and replaced by new tissue.
- Track 18-1Recent Advances in Nanomedicine
- Track 18-2Magnetic Nanoparticle Cancer Treatment
- Track 18-3Water Droplets Stick to "Raspberry Particle" Coating
- Track 18-4Nano Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 18-5Nanotechnology and microbiology
Nanotechnology will be utilized for Detection, Diagnostics, Therapeutics and Monitoring. Themes like Nanotechnology based Imaging Technologies and Lab-on-a-Chip Point of Care Diagnostics, Advanced Nano-Bio-Sensor Technologies, Implantable Nano sensors, Nano Arrays for Advanced Diagnostics and Therapy, Invasive Therapy Technologies and Cellular based Therapy might be talked about.
- Track 19-1Atoms and Molecular Computing
- Track 19-2Nanotechnology Applications
- Track 19-3Nanotech Detector for Heart Attacks
- Track 19-4Nanotechnology in Industry process
- Track 19-5Nanoparticle Tubes for Targeted Drug Release
- Track 19-6Nanotechnology in Biomechanics
- Track 19-7Nanomaterials for 3D printing
- Track 19-8High spatial resolution spectroscopies under SPM probe
- Track 19-9Nanomaterials for Energy
- Track 19-10Modelling at the nanoscale
- Track 19-11Graphene & 2D / Carbon nanotubes
- Track 19-12 Nanotechnology in Space
In the nourishment business, nanotechnology is being utilized to make better bundling and more beneficial sustenance. For instance, analysts are taking a shot at making sustenance bundles implanted with modest materials particularly intended to ready buyers that an item is no more drawn out safe to eat.
- Track 20-1Nanotechnology In Agriculture
- Track 20-2Nanotechnology In Food Industry
- Track 20-3Nanotechnology In Food Microbiology
- Track 20-4Nanotechnology For Controlled Release
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health has performed initial studies on how nanoparticles engage with the frame’s systems and how employees is probably uncovered to nano-sized debris within the production or commercial use of nanomaterials. NIOSH currently offers intervening time pointers for operating with nanomaterial’s constant with the fine scientific know-how. Nanotechnology activities are been carried out throughout usa by way of maximum of the colleges and institutions on twenty ninth of March. At The National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory of NIOSH, research investigating the clear out penetration of nanoparticles on NIOSH-certified and european marked respirators, in addition to non-licensed dirt mask had been carried out. these research found that the most penetrating particle size variety was between 30 and one hundred nanometers, and leak length changed into the biggest aspect inside the quantity of nanoparticles discovered inside the respirators of the take a look at dummies. The market research on health is the principle issue.
- Track 21-1Nanotechnology in pollution prevention
- Track 21-2Nanotechnology for water - Challenges and solutions
- Track 21-3Ethical and social issues
- Track 21-4Regulation of nanotechnology
- Track 21-5Risks of nanotechnology
- Track 21-6 Nanotechnology in Ozone deplition