Call for Abstract
15th World Medical Nanotechnology Congress, will be organized around the theme “Advances of Nanomedicine in diagnosis theranostics”
Medical Nanotechnology 2017 is comprised of 19 tracks and 172 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Medical Nanotechnology 2017.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nano medicine is the next wave of advancements in the healthcare space. The nanotechnology revolution is now enabling novel approaches to address the major problems in modern medicine, leading to the emergence of nano medicine as a new paradigm for diagnosis and therapy, according to experts.
- Track 1-1Nanomedicne and Nanocapsules
- Track 1-2Nanocardiology
- Track 1-3Nanodentistry
- Track 1-4Nanotechnology for cancer treatment
- Track 1-5Nanostructured Materials for Artificial Organs
- Track 1-6Invasive Therapy Technologies
- Track 1-7Nanomedicine for Gastrointestinal Tract (GI) Diseases
- Track 1-8NanoMedicine in HIV
- Track 1-9Nanomedicine and Diabetes
- Track 1-10Nanotechnology in Food science
- Track 1-11Nanomedicine Surgery
- Track 1-12Future Nanomedicine
Nanoelectronics are so small that several hundred such devices would fit in the period at the end of this sentence. Laboratory versions made of silicon nanowires can detect disease biomarkers and even single virus cells, or record heart cells as they beat. Lieber’s team also has integrated nanoelectronics into living tissues in three dimensions — creating a “cyborg tissue.” One obstacle to the practical, long-term use of these devices is that they typically fall apart within weeks or days when implanted. In the current study, the researchers set out to make them much more stable.
- Track 2-1Nano-Bio Interfaces
- Track 2-2Nanostructured Materials for Artificial Organs
- Track 2-3Nanotechnology for Improving Biocompatibility
- Track 2-4Regenerative Nanomedicine
- Track 2-5Tissue engineering by Nanotechnology
- Track 2-6Nanorobotics and nanomanufacturing
- Track 2-7 Nano-Optics and Spintronics
The ability of DNA to self–assemble into a variety of nanostructures and nanomachines is highlighted in a growing number of papers in Nature Nanotechnology. The appeal of DNA to nanoscientists is threefold: first, it is a natural nanoscale material; second, a large number of techniques for studying DNA are already available; and third, its ability to carry information can be exploited in the self–assembly process. DNA is also increasingly being used to organize other nanomaterials, and the related field of RNA nanotechnology is beginning to emerge. All this can be seen in the articles below.
- Track 3-1Structural DNA nanotechnology
- Track 3-2Dynamic DNA nanotechnology
- Track 3-3Structural and Sequence designing
- Track 3-4DNA polyhedra
Nanopharmaceuticals such as liposomes, quantum dots, dendrimers, carbon nanotubes and polymeric nanoparticles have brought considerable changes in drug delivery and the medical system. Nanopharmaceuticals offer a great benefit for the patients in comparison with the conventional drugs. There are several advantages of these drugs such as enhanced oral bioavailability, improved dose proportionality, enhanced solubility and dissolution rate, suitability for administration and reduced food effects.
- Track 4-1Nanomedicine and Nanotherapeutics
- Track 4-2Nanomedicine and Forumlations
- Track 4-3Nanomedicine and Dendrimers
- Track 4-4Nanomedicne and Micelles
- Track 4-5Nanomedicne and Ceramic nanoparticles
- Track 4-6Pharmacology and nanotechnology
The fast development of the Nanodevices is driving the world through the roadways of improvement in different sections of science and innovation. The Nano devices&Nano frameworks have brought a colossal change of mankind with its Nano way of life gadgets. The examination includes in brilliant sensors and savvy conveyance frameworks, demonstrating and reproduction alongside the organically enlivened gadgets which are expected to move at a gigantic development of 34% CAGR and the anticipated development of the Nanoswitches and Optical-biosensors is up to $58.9% billion increment before the end of 2018 by enrolling a sound CAGR of 20.7%.Around the world making the world's focus the exploration territories of Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology.
- Track 5-1Emerging device challenges in futuristic nanoelectronics
- Track 5-2Nanodiamond devices
- Track 5-3Nanoelectronics
Nanotechnology could be strategically implemented in new developing drug delivery systems that can expand drug markets. Such a plan would be applied to drugs selected for full-scale development based on their safety and efficacy data, but which fail to reach clinical development because of poor biopharmacological properties. The new drug delivery methods are expected to enable pharmaceutical companies to reformulate existing drugs on the market, thereby extending the lifetime of products and enhancing the performance of drugs by increasing effectiveness, safety and patient adherence, and ultimately reducing healthcare costs.
- Track 6-1Drug Delivery for the cardiovascular system
- Track 6-2Drug Delivery for the central nervous system
- Track 6-3Drug Delivery for musculo-skeletal disorders
- Track 6-4Drug Delivery for the reproductive system or urinary system
- Track 6-5Drug Delivery for the immune system
- Track 6-6Drug Delivery for allergic disorders
- Track 6-7Drug Delivery for nutrition
- Track 6-8Nanocapsules for Drug Delivery
The term nanotechnology alludes to an extensive variety of advances which might majorly affect drug and particularly in the field of cardiovascular pharmaceutical. A portion of the exploration territories in cardiovascular medication conceivably influenced by the utilization of nanotechnology incorporate observing gadgets for the cardiovascular framework (bio sensors), heart valve prostheses, imaging innovation (contrast media), instruments and propelled materials for insignificant intrusive surgery, persistent medication application innovation, drug eluting stents, and mechanical help gadgets supporting the coming up short heart. The potential effect of nanotechnology on the future advancement of more complex mechanical help gadgets is a great sample to show the collaboration of various fortes to enhance such gadgets. The nanomedicine market came to $63.8 billion in 2010 and $72.8 billion in 2011. The business sector is relied upon to develop to $130.9 billion by 2016 at a compound yearly development rate (CAGR) of 12.5% between years 2011 and 2016.
- Track 7-1Nano Cardiomyoplasty
- Track 7-2Nano-carriers against atherosclerotic plaques
- Track 7-3Polysaccharide Nanosystems for Future Progress in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 7-4Transmyocardial Revascularization (TMR) by Medical Nanomaterials
- Track 7-5Nano Artificial Heart Valve Surgery
- Track 7-6Nanotechnology for Cardiac Tissue Regeneration
The improvement of nanomaterials and nanotechnology has acquired another time the field of Nano prescription. The use of the Nanomedicine in the diverse fields of solution are offering humankind for the leap forward in medication conveyance, some assistance with blooding cleansing, tissue designing growth furthermore related fields of drug. The business sector examination says that the Nanomedicine deals for the disease conclusion has crossed $7.1billion in 2009 and with more than 230 organizations in Nanoinformatics and 45 items worldwide of Nanobio-innovation at least $4.6 billion in innovative work is been contributed each year. More than 490 colleges of Nano solution around the globe and around 54 commercial ventures in India are doing research in medication conveyance and biomedical instrumentation. Almost $9,600 million is been supported on this task. Tissue building is the Present exploration which is concentrated by the United Kingdom.
- Track 8-1Chemotherapy
- Track 8-2Nano materials for cancer diagnosis and therapy
- Track 8-3Nanotheranostics for Cancer
- Track 8-4RNA Nanotechnology for Cancer treatment
- Track 8-5Target based drug delivery
Two decades of Nanotoxicology research has shown that the interactions between nanomaterials and cells, animals, humans and the environment are remarkably complex. Researchers are still trying to understand in detail how the physical, chemical and other properties of nanomaterials influence these interactions, and thus determine the ultimate impact of nanomaterials on health and the environment. And as new nanomaterials are developed, and animal testing is reduced, computational methods are becoming increasingly important for prioritizing safety studies. There is also an ongoing debate about the regulation of nanomaterials. Nature Nanotechnology has published articles on all these topics and this web focus on nanotoxicology contains links to all of them.
- Track 9-1Coatings and Charges
- Track 9-2Genotoxicity
- Track 9-3Cytotoxicity
- Track 9-4fullerene toxicity
- Track 9-5nano-visualisation
- Track 9-6Nanomedicine and Toxicology
Graphene is also vastly studied for applications in cancer drug delivery, mostly due to its large surface area that allows it to transport massive amounts of drugs to specific sites in the body. Nanomedicine is currently still in its infancy, and so is the use of graphene for medical applications
- Track 10-1Synthesis of Graphene and 2D Materials
- Track 10-2Applications of Graphene in Medicine
- Track 10-3Graphene for Wearable Nano Sensors
- Track 10-4Prospects and Challenges of Graphene
Health care is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in human beings. Health care is delivered by practitioners in allied health, dentistry, midwifery (obstetrics), medicine, nursing, optometry, pharmacy, psychology and other health professions. It refers to the work done in providing primary care, secondary care, and tertiary care, as well as in public health. Health care systems are organizations established to meet the health needs of target populations. Their exact configuration varies between national and subnational entities. In some countries and jurisdictions, health care planning is distributed among market participants, whereas in others, planning occurs more centrally among governments or other coordinating bodies.
- Track 11-1Advances in Healthcare
- Track 11-2Global Healthcare
- Track 11-3Healthcare management
- Track 11-4Medicinal healthcare
Nanotechnology is widely used for development of paediatric medicine based on its variable characteristics. The large surface to volume ratio characteristic of nanomaterials is helpful to inhibit bacteria attachment to the organs and promote nonbacterial cell adhesion. The unique surface energetics of nanomaterials because of their significantly greater surface area compared with micron-sized materials. Because of the tissue growing properties of nanomaterials and antimicrobial properties of both nanoparticles and Nano modified surfaces have a number of applications within paediatric medicine. Some of these applications include anti-infection, tissue regeneration, drug delivery and bio-sensing.
- Track 12-1Treatment for paediatric Cancer
- Track 12-2Pharmacotherapy of paediatric HIV
- Track 12-3Paediatric Urology Research
- Track 12-4Paediatric heart disease and thrombosis
This review will discuss polymer matrix based nanocomposites with exfoliated clay being one of the key modifications. While the reinforcement aspects of nanocomposites are the primary area of interest, a number of other properties and potential applications are important including barrier properties, flammability resistance, electrical/electronic properties, membrane properties, polymer blend compatibilization. An important consideration in this review involves the comparison of properties of nanoscale dimensions relative to larger scale dimensions.
- Track 13-1Bio-hybrid nanofibres
- Track 13-2Bio-hybrid polymer nanotubes
- Track 13-3silicon nanospheres
- Track 13-4Nanocarbon tubes
- Track 13-5Electroactive polymers
- Track 13-6Copolymer
- Track 13-7Biopolymer
- Track 13-8Nanocomposite
Nanoparticles that are obviously occurring or they are the incidental by products of combustion processes is usually physically, chemically varied and often termed as ultrafine particles.
- Track 14-1Nanoparticles Synthesis and Applications
- Track 14-2Inorganic/Organic Nanomaterials
- Track 14-3Nanostructured Coatings, Surfaces and Membranes
- Track 14-4Food Technology
- Track 14-5Nanotech Detector for Heart Attacks
- Track 14-6Biosensors, Diagnostics and Imaging
Bio-nanotechnology is the system of engineering principles with relation to molecular functions and nano mechanisms. Biomedical Nanotechnology is the application of technical aspects to biological process that includes Nano medicines, Tissue Growing Nanostructures, Cell interactions with nano particles etc. Revolutionary opportunities and future scope of nanotechnology is gaining its utmost importance in nano life sciences.
- Track 15-1Cell interactions with nano particles
- Track 15-2Revolutionary opportunities and future scope of nanotechnology
- Track 15-3Tissue Growing Nanostructures
- Track 15-4Nano-Mechanisms for Molecular Systems
- Track 15-5Functional Nanomaterials
- Track 15-6Nanocarbon tubes
Nanotechnology is the science of manipulating atoms and molecules in the nanoscale - 80,000 times smaller than the width of a human hair. The world market for products that contain nanomaterials is expected to reach $2.6 trillion by 2015. The use of nanotechnology has stretched across various streams of science, from electronics to medicine and has now found applications in the field of cosmetics by taking the name of nanocosmetics. This widespread influence of nanotechnology in the cosmetic industries is due to the enhanced properties attained by the particles at the nano level including color, transparency, solubility etc. The different types of nanomaterial’s employed in cosmetics include nanosomes, liposomes, fullerenes, solid lipid nanoparticles etc.
- Track 16-1Cosmetic Formulation
- Track 16-2Nanotechnlogy cosmeceuticals benefits
- Track 16-3Safety of nanomaterials in cosmetic products
- Track 16-4Cosmetic Regulation- saftey assessment
- Track 16-5Present position of nanotechnology in cosmetics
- Track 16-6Diagnostic Techniques in Dermatology
Tissue engineering is the use of a combination of cells,engineering and materials methods, and suitable biochemical and physicochemical factors to improve or replace biological tissues. Tissue engineering involves the use of a scaffold for the formation of new viable tissue for a medical purpose.
- Track 17-1Bioartificial organs
- Track 17-2Artificial bone marrow
- Track 17-3Artificial bone
- Track 17-4bone Tissue-engineered vessels
- Track 17-5Oral mucosa tissue engineering
- Track 17-6Artificial pancreas
Scaffold-based tissue engineering approaches have been under investigation for more than 30 years now and many different techniques have been developed in order to engineer various tissues of the body. Some of them have been translated from bench to bedside, yet many are still under intensive examination. Biodegradable scaffolds applied in tissue engineering aim to temporarily substitute for the extracellular matrix and its complex biological functions during the regeneration and/or remodelling period, and are subsequently degraded and replaced by new tissue.
- Track 18-1Recent Advances in Nanomedicine
- Track 18-2Magnetic Nanoparticle Cancer Treatment
- Track 18-3Nano Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 18-4Nanotechnology and microbiology
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health has performed initial studies on how nanoparticles engage with the frame’s systems and how employees is probably uncovered to nano-sized debris within the production or commercial use of nanomaterials. NIOSH currently offers intervening time pointers for operating with nanomaterial’s constant with the fine scientific know-how. Nanotechnology activities are been carried out throughout usa by way of maximum of the colleges and institutions on twenty ninth of March. At The National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory of NIOSH, research investigating the clear out penetration of nanoparticles on NIOSH-certified and european marked respirators, in addition to non-licensed dirt mask had been carried out. these research found that the most penetrating particle size variety was between 30 and one hundred nanometers, and leak length changed into the biggest aspect inside the quantity of nanoparticles discovered inside the respirators of the take a look at dummies. The market research on health is the principle issue.
- Track 19-1Nanotechnology in pollution prevention
- Track 19-2Nanotechnology for water - Challenges and solutions
- Track 19-3Ethical and social issues
- Track 19-4Regulation of nanotechnology
- Track 19-5Risks of nanotechnology
- Track 19-6 Nanotechnology in Ozone deplition